If you feel that you are a highly motivated person that suits the values of Procore Direct, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide technical expertise on new product development in terms of product technical knowledge, requirement and product research.
- Communicate and interface effectively with Product Development Team, Order Management Team and Logistic Team regarding all product portfolio matters.
- Evaluate and analyze new and existing products for compliance with performance, quality, reliability and safety specifications and standards. Generate accurate and thorough product evaluation reports providing product selection recommendations and product improvement requirements.
- Work with and instruct suppliers on technical requirements and improvements.
- Work with 3rd party testing lab on product test and certifications.
- Collect, review and organize product drawings, manuals and other technical documents. Support review of catalog page, product nameplates and package labeling for technical content and safety information.
- Create and maintain Product Technical Standards (PTS) and Inspection Templates on all new and existing products. Present PTS on product review meetings.
- Train QC inspectors on inspection process and requirements.
- Check and review QC inspection reports, communicate with QC and supplier on inspection result and rework requirements. Organize and manage inspection reports.
- Perform factory audit, visit and assessment reporting.
- Work with supplier and cross functional team to solve product quality issues.
- Assist Quality Manager on running and managing the laboratory, including testing, sample and equipment management.
- Work experience over 5 years is a must.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, master degree is preferred.
- Work experiences relates to Industrial Supplies, Fleet Vehicle Maintenance and Electrical products is desired.
- Experiences in third party testing lab is beneficial.
- Able to read & write English.
- Good technical leadership, well organized, responsible and hard working.
- Have business sense.
- Able to travel upon request.